12-14 Swan St
grid reference TL 962 405
listed building grade II
View in Google Earth
CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.
last updated 17/05/2016
The façade of the building dates from the 18th century, but the structure is much older.
It isn't shown as a pub on any available OS map (at least as early as 1886) so presumably closed a long time ago. The hefty sign-hanger on the building attests to its history as a pub.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)