Scroll through other Ipswich closed premises
Dales Hall is listed in Henley Road, Thurston cum Whitton parish, in the 1901 census. Dale Hall itself was on Dales Hall Lane, just beyond the railway line on the righthand side. The Dales is listed in 1911, see historical section.
last updated 13/09/2012
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)