Ashbocking Crown Beerhouse
previously known as Galloping Dickey?
closed between 1924 and 1961
grid reference TM 172 558
View in Google Earth
CAMRA Ipswich & East Suffolk branch.
last updated 13/03/2016
Address from 1909 Ashbocking rating records. Crown House (pictured) stands in the right spot.
Confirmed as the correct building by Eileen Plummer who was living here (in 2014).
The small extension to the right of the building used to be a shop.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)