Fritton Decoy Tavern
previously known as Pot in Hand, Bird in Hand
grid reference TG 467 000
(details under review)
View in Google Earth
Fritton is part of the Fritton & St Olaves parish
last updated 25/04/2014
Included in this guide for historical reasons, as this area was part of Suffolk until 1974.
It appears on the 1885 OS map as the Pot In Hand and has also been recorded as the Bird in Hand. May at one time have been called the Trowel & Hammer, but no documentary evidence has yet been found.
Railway station within about five miles (see public transport tab for details)
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)