Ipswich Black Boy
previously known as Black Boy and Still?
CAMRA Ipswich & East Suffolk branch.last updated 11/08/2015
Believed to have been somewhere in the Fore St or Duke St area, but certainly in St Mary at the Tower, as it was one of only 24 inns listed in a 1689 town assessment, which had it in that parish.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(*** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)