Ipswich Eagle Tavern
61 + 63 Upper Orwell St
grid reference TM 167 444
View in Google Earth
CAMRA Ipswich & East Suffolk branch.
last updated 06/02/2016
Closed in 1903 when the Colchester Brewery Company swapped its license (along with that of the Orwell House) for a full license for the Blooming Fuchsia.
As seen on an 1881 map of Ipswich
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)