grid reference TM 292 634
View in Google Earth
CAMRA Ipswich & East Suffolk branch.
last updated 11/04/2015
A report in the Ipswich Journal** on 04 Jan in 1879 states that :
In Liquidation, The Mill Inn, Framlingham, to sell by auction, as interacted by the Trustees of the Estate of M D R DEEKS; also a post wind-mill fitted with iron shaft patent sails, self winding gear & brick roundhouse.
Shown at this location on the 1883 OS map. By the 1888 sheet it's gone and appears to have been demolished, so must have closed between those dates.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)