Scroll through other Framlingham closed premises
Built late 17th/early 18th century. Still listed as a pub in the 1909 Rate book.
According to a document in the Suffolk Record Office, this was originally called the White Hart. The document records it as far back as 1750 and seems to suggest that the name change occurred in 1832. It further states that the pub had been converted into a private dwelling by 1959.
listed building grade II
last updated 14/01/2015
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)