18 Double St
grid reference TM 286 634
View in Google Earth
CAMRA Ipswich & East Suffolk branch.
last updated 15/05/2016
According to a document at the Suffolk Record Office, this pub was open circa 1750.
Our photo and map location show what would have been the Bull assuming the street's numbering scheme is unchanged. The pub would probably have been in the right-hand side of the building photographed.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)