Debenham Joiners' Arms
33 Gracechurch St
grid reference TM 171 632
listed building grade II
View in Google Earth
CAMRA Ipswich & East Suffolk branch.
last updated 13/10/2015
Built in the 16th century.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(*** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)
The Company of Joiners were granted a coat of arms in 1571. Traditionally they were usually employed in producing more ornamental work than carpenters.