closed after 1916?
grid reference TM 481 970
View in Google Earth
Somerleyton is part of the Somerleyton, Ashby and Herringfleet parish
CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.
last updated 11/04/2015
Shown as a beerhouse on OS maps at least as late as 1891, it seems to have gone by the 1906 and subsequent sheets, so probably closed between those dates. It doesn't appear in the 1910 Rate Book, which adds evidence for this idea. Possibly reopened by 1912, see historical section.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)