Lowestoft Mechanics' Arms
18 Crown St
CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.last updated 11/04/2015
Listed at 53 Crown St. until at least 1901, listed at 51 Crown St. in the 1910 Lowestoft Rate book, when the pub was owned by Youngmans & Preston, and renumbered to 18 Crown St. by 1911.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)