Scroll through other Lowestoft closed premises
The King's Arms was two doors away from the Lord Nelson, with (in the 1950s) a fish & chip shop between the two. Thanks to Terry Newman for tying the location down.
Listed at 65 Chapel Lane in 1871.
last updated 07/01/2014
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)