Lowestoft Dock Stores
previously known as Dock Tavern Inn
27 Commercial Rd
grid reference TM 544 928
View in Google Earth
CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.
last updated 10/05/2016
Listed as the Dock Stores in the 1910 Lowestoft Rate book, when the pub was owned by Lacon's.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)