previously known as Brewer's Arms
mid 20th century
last updated 13/02/2015
Listed in the 1910 Lowestoft Rate book as the Brewer's Arms, with that subsequently crossed out and replace with the Belvedere, so the change must have happened between 1910 and the late-1930s.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)