closed between 1891 and 1903?
grid reference TL 954 453
View in Google Earth
CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.
last updated 13/04/2016
Only shown on OS maps as a beerhouse up to 1891; from the 1903 sheet onwards it's not marked. Though interestingly, modern maps do show it as the Plough (which helped our roaming photographer to find the right building).
Seems from the maps likely to have closed between 1891 and 1903 - the couple of directory entries after 1903 may be misleading.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)