Whitestreet Green Baker's Arms
previously known as Brewer's Arms?
closed after 1958
grid reference TL 974 394
listed building grade II
View in Google Earth
Whitestreet Green is part of the Polstead parish
last updated 07/11/2014
The building dates from the 17th or 18th century. It's shown as a beerhouse on OS maps at least as late as 1958, but subsequent sheets are insufficiently detailed to draw any conclusions as to its closure date.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)