Lowestoft Duke of Edinburgh
112 Denmark Rd
grid reference TM 544 929
View in Google Earth
CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.
last updated 11/05/2016
Address from the 1910 Lowestoft Rate book, when the pub was owned by Youngmans & Preston.
Denmark Rd. renumbered between 1888 & 1891, pub was at 51/52 before then.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)