closed 1970 early
Lower Falkenham Rd
grid reference TM 294 389
listed building grade II
View in Google Earth
CAMRA Ipswich & East Suffolk branch.
last updated 13/09/2015
Now residential, the building dates from the early 19th century.
The 1904 Woodbridge licensing records show that the Dog's license was issued in 1853. Whether this was when it was first licensed or when it got a full (ie not just beer) license isn't clear, though the latter seems more probable.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)