Lowestoft Gas House Tavern
also traded as as: Gas House Armshistorical era: mid 20th century
closed 1967 (Oct) demolished
11 Wilde St
CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.last updated 13/01/2016
Listed at this address in the 1910 Lowestoft Rate book, when it was owned by Steward & Patteson.
Also reported at Whapload St and East st.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)