Scroll through other Felixstowe closed premises
Described in 1912 as having cusine special, terms moderate, electric light, lift to all floors.
Listed in a 1928 directory as being on the "Sea front".
The Woodbridge licensing records show that the Cliff was granted a full (ie not just beer) license on May 3rd, 1946.
last updated 24/07/2014
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)