closed January 16th, 1958
last owner Bullard's
grid reference TM 032 673
listed building grade II
View in Google Earth
CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.
last updated 05/10/2015
Built mid to late 16th century, with 20th century alterations.
The license was surrendered in 1958.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)