closed between 1971 and 1974
grid reference TL 995 606
View in Google Earth
CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.
last updated 10/04/2016
This beer house appears on OS maps at least as late as 1971, but by the 1974 sheet it's shown as "Ship House", so evidently closed between those dates.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(1891 census information from Dudley Diaper)
(1861 census information from Malcolm Fairley)
(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)
(*** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)