closed between 1905 and 1923
Station Rd, Park Green
grid reference TM 136 644
View in Google Earth
Wetheringsett is part of the Wetheringsett-cum-Brockford parish
last updated 11/07/2015
Now Park Green Nurseries.
The Fox is shown on OS maps at least as late as 1905 but has gone by the 1952 sheet. Having also examined the Hartismere licensing records from 1923 to 1962 and found no trace of this pub, we conclude it must have closed some time between 1905 and 1923.
The section of the current building to the left is a recent addition to the historical structure.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)