Sudbury King's Arms
CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.last updated 05/04/2016
A report in the Ipswich Journal** in Jan 1820 states :
Susan Baker (formerly of the Anchor, Sudbury) returns her thanks to her friends and the public, for the many favours she there received, and begs to inform them she has taken the Kingâ€™s Arms, Sudbury, where she has made every suitable accommodation for the entertainment of her friends, and the convenience and comfort of travellers.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)