Combs Ford Bakers' Arms
opened 1842 circa
closed 1885 circa
grid reference TM 050 577
View in Google Earth
Combs Ford is part of the Stowmarket parish
CAMRA Ipswich & East Suffolk branch.
last updated 26/09/2015
Short lived beer house. Some years after closure the building was badly damaged by a serious fire but was repaired.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(detailed information from Neil Langridge - and also Brian Southgate - see their book "Stowmarket, Combs and Stowupland Pubs" published by Polstead Press in 2009)