Scroll through other Stowmarket closed premises
Name changed in about 1879.
Building demolished for modern shops in 1970s
last updated 18/06/2012
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(detailed information from Neil Langridge - and also Brian Southgate - see their book "Stowmarket, Combs and Stowupland Pubs" published by Polstead Press in 2009)