Southwold Two Brewers
grid reference TM 507 761
View in Google Earth
CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.
last updated 11/04/2015
In 1834 was taken down by Mr James Robinson and a private house built on site (corner house on left leading out of High st into Church st)**
The building now on-site is Grade II listed; the listing talks about it having been a pub, evidently not realising this was before it was rebuilt.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(** Reference to pub seen in Southwold Diary of James Maggs (1818-1876) published by Suffolk Records Society in 2007)