Redgrave Half Moon
closed January 9th, 1961
last owner Bullard's
Half Moon Ln
grid reference TM 049 776
listed building grade II
View in Google Earth
last updated 27/09/2014
The building dates from the early 17th century, with 19th and 20th century alterations.
The 1871, 1881 and 1891 censuses list the Half Moon at [The] Green.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
Closure date from Hartismere licensing records.