Needham Market Victoria
previously known as Victoria Arms
opened 1871 circa
closed 1914 circa
118/120 High St
grid reference TM 086 552
View in Google Earth
last updated 20/02/2015
Robert Button converted his home to a bar upon closure of Victoria beer house in 1868.
The 1909 Rates book records the Victoria Arms at 116 High Street, next to the Post Office. Could the Needham Market Institute have been the Post Office?
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(information from book "Needham Market Pubs" by Desmond and Shelagh Herring)
(1891 census information from Dudley Diaper)