Burnt Fen Plough & Duck
previously known as Plough
Burnt Fen Turnpike
grid reference TL 645 838
View in Google Earth
Burnt Fen is part of the Beck Row, Holywell Row and Kenny Hill parish
CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.
last updated 11/04/2015
Demolished circa 2005. The pub stood directly in front of where the new house built on the site stands.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(1861 census information from Malcolm Fairley)