CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.last updated 13/04/2019
Lowestoft Rising Sunhistorical era: mid 20th century
59 Whapload Rd
The Rising Sun was the last building in the Beach village to be demolished. It was flattened in 1968.
It's also reported in Spurgeon Street.
Whapload Road, was renumbered between 1901 & 1911 and the pub is thought to have become number 54.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)