Scroll through other East Bergholt closed premises
Demolished for new housing development.
The 1881 census records a Porter Shop, Hadleigh Rd., which refers to this pub. The Beehive name is pencilled in as a later amendment to the 1909 Rates book, so the name must have changed after that year.
last updated 15/05/2013
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)