Lowestoft Anchor Hotel
previously known as Anchor Brewery Stores
155 High St
CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.last updated 11/04/2015
The 1910 Lowestoft Rate book has this originally as the Anchor Brewery Stores, but this is crossed out and replaced with Anchor Hotel, so the change must have happened some time between 1910 and the 1930s. At the time the pub was owned by Bullard's.
This is almost certainly Bayfields.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)