Lidgate Royal Oak
previously known as Oak, White Hart
grid reference TL 726 575
listed building grade II
View in Google Earth
CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.
last updated 19/06/2015
Now called Oak House, the building dates from the 17th century. It appears on the 1885 OS map as the White Hart and appears to have traded under that name roughly between 1871 and 1881.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)