Kenny Hill Rising Sun
previously known as Eagle & Rising Sun
grid reference TL 663 803
View in Google Earth
Kenny Hill is part of the Beck Row, Holywell Row and Kenny Hill parish
CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.
last updated 11/04/2015
The original building is gone and replaced by a bungalow.
(info from P Winters)
A report in the Ipswich Journal** on 27 Sep in 1859 gives a reference to the Rising Sun at Lakenheath (Cross Bank Farm), 3 miles from Mildenhall Station? could this be the same pub?
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(1861 census information from Malcolm Fairley)
(** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)