Halesworth Trowel & Hammer
closed October 18th, 1910
63 London Rd
grid reference TM 385 772
listed building grade II
View in Google Earth
last updated 18/08/2015
Historically in Pound Street**, which was renamed London Road.
Closed October 18th 1910, as part of a scheme to reduce the number of alcohol licenses.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
Closure date from Blything licensing records.
(according to Michael Anderton "London Road was known as Pound Street until 1880 and the original location of a pound where the Lord of Halesworth Manor kept stray animals" also see this website.)