Halesworth Three Horseshoes
CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.last updated 11/04/2015
What's now Station Road was also once part of Bungay Road, so this may have been there.
Having studied licensing records from 1874 through to 1967 and found no sign of it, we conclude this pub must have closed before 1874.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)