Halesworth Fighting Cocks
previously known as: Axehistorical era: date unknown
CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.last updated 11/04/2015
Traded as Axe from 1808 to 1821.
Having studied licensing records from 1874 through to 1967 and found no sign of it, we conclude this pub must have closed before 1874.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)