Halesworth Half Moon
closed October 10th, 1907
7 Rectory St
grid reference TM 385 776
View in Google Earth
CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.
last updated 18/08/2015
The license was expired in 1907 as part of a scheme to consolidate "excess" alcohol licenses.
Street number from 1909 Rates book.
Location on the map and photo assume the street numbering scheme is unchanged.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
Closure date from Blything licensing records.
(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)