previously known as Duke of Wellington
123 Chediston St
grid reference TM 384 774
View in Google Earth
CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.
last updated 13/03/2016
Having studied licensing records from 1874 through to 1967 and found no sign of it, we conclude this pub must have closed before 1874.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)