Halesworth Prince of Wales
previously known as Maltsters Arms
22 Station Rd
grid reference TM 387 777
View in Google Earth
last updated 11/04/2015
A brewery was once located here.
Having studied licensing records from 1874 through to 1967 and found no sign of it, we conclude this pub must have closed before 1874, especially as it doesn't appear on any available OS map (as early as 1884).
Maltsters Arms reported at this address in 1901, it's not clear which is the earlier name.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)