Halesworth Brewer's Arms
previously known as Two Brewers
closed October 3rd, 1907
25 Station Rd
grid reference TM 387 777
View in Google Earth
last updated 27/07/2015
Also reported as Bungay Road. What's now Station Road was part of Bungay Road before the railway came.
The license was expired in 1907 as part of a scheme to consolidate "excess" alcohol licenses.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
Closure date from Blything licensing records.
(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)