Great Finborough White Horse
closed 1866 circa
CAMRA Ipswich & East Suffolk branch.last updated 26/08/2015
Demolished to make way for the estate offices. The Chestnut Horse was opened to replace it.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(1861 census information from Malcolm Fairley)
(** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)