Gazeley Three Horseshoes
opened after 1844?
CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.last updated 15/04/2016
There was some doubt about where reference to this pub had originally been found, but A Survey of Suffolk Parish History tells us it was recorded in the parish in 1891, alongside the Chequers and Carpenters' Arms. It isn't listed in 1844 or 1912, so presumably closed between those dates.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)