closed between 1891 and 1904?
grid reference TL 945 570
listed building grade II
View in Google Earth
CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.
last updated 22/03/2016
Built 17th century or earlier with many subsequent alterations. The lean-to extensions either side of the main part of the building date from the 19th century.
The building appears abandoned and appears to be dropping into a state of decay.
Shown as a beerhouse on OS maps at least as late as 1889, but not on the 1904 and subsequent sheets.
This could be another name for the Live & Let Live, which is listed at Upper Green.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(1891 census information from Dudley Diaper)