Scroll through other Barking closed premises
Now residential, the Blackbird was originally only licensed as a beerhouse - it only got a full license on February 8th 1956, according to the Stow licensing records.
last updated 23/04/2013
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(1891 census information from Dudley Diaper)
(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)