Scroll through other Eye closed premises
Closed in 1914 as part of a scheme to reduce the number of "excess" alcohol licenses. A previous attempt to close the pub under this scheme in 1909 failed.
last updated 28/10/2013
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
Closure date from the Eye town licensing records.
(** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)