Bury St Edmunds Pickerelhistorical era: before 1840
CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.last updated 27/07/2015
According to Old inns of Suffolk by Leonard P Thompson this medieval hostelry was separated by one house from the Half Moon Inn. By 1770 it had ceased to exist and became a shop.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)