Scroll through other Needham Market closed premises
Short lived restaurant and bar that was for a while located in this historic mill building that dates back to the doomsday book at least (1086 circa). Now residential.
Was originally in Creeting St Mary, but moved to Needham Market after a boundary change.
The canal was operational from 1793-1922
(information from book "Needham Market Pubs" by Desmond and Shelagh Herring)
listed building grade II
last updated 30/07/2014
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)